GTA (Grand Theft Auto) is a fun “for adults” game that many people love, not just because of the cars and the storyline, but because you can live the criminal life and break a ton of traffic rules to various laws in the game. Sure, its highly discouraged to do that in real life, but if you want to just be all out and experience that life instead of thinking “what could have been?”, playing Grand Theft Auto is the best way to satisfy such needs. You can get more information about this by digging into this page.
One of the popular reiterations of the game comes from its 5th installment which is the GTA 5. It’s a very sought after game that many people has loved regardless if you’re a long time GTA player or just beginning to play it (provided that you’re in the right age that is). The violence, the storyline, the rich and colorful characters, and the gameplay makes the game really really fun to play in, too fun even that it’s easy to get lost in the game and forget tracking the time.
There is a free GTA 5 download: Because of its popularity, it comes as no surprise that there are already many websites that offered the game for free. You read it right, there are actually free GTA 5 download services that you can visit right now to download and start playing the game. But before you even search one and click the ones that on top of your search result, you need to do a good amount of research first and this is because, although there are a ton of websites out there that offers a free download, not all of them are safe.
Prep before you download: Downloading contents is pretty easy nowadays. Gone are the days that it’s too complicated that only people that are technologically inclined can pull it off. But before you even start your download, after you identified the best ones, you need to prep for download. Below are a few things that you need to do:
- Make sure that your antivirus is up to date – Before you even try to download, make sure that you buff your security This will be your last line of defense in detecting malicious software and can ultimately save your computer and you from getting hacked.
- Comply with game system requirements – Before you download, make sure that you check the system requirements. There are specific systems and hardware specifications that the game will require in order to run the game. Although GTA 5 isn’t a graphics-heavy game, it still has a minimum requirement:
- Minimum specs:
- Operating System requirement: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
- Processor: requirement Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
- Memory requirement: 4GB
- Video Card requirement: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
- Sound Card requirement: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- HDD Space: 72GB
- Recommended Specs:
- Operating System requirements: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
- Processor requirements: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
- Memory requirement: 8GB
- Video Card requirements: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
- Sound Card requirements: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
- HDD Space: 72GB
GTA 5 is a very popular game, and this comes as no surprise since it has all the elements of a successful game like the storyline, the history, the followers and the graphics. With its popularity, it comes as no surprise that the game already has some free downloads offered by various sites. But before you even do, take a few precautions. If you’re looking for a good GTA 5 free download, click the hyperlink.